Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Irish Rose Lace, by rolanddesigns

How delicately beautiful is this Irish Rose Lace necklace, by rolanddesigns?

I love how this set is modeled with the lighting and the model's hair (makes me wish I had long hair!) The photo looks old giving the necklace a vintage feel.

I was happy to see a photo of this necklace up close because there are more lovely details to gush about; pearls and silver. I love the use of small white pearls in this design because it adds a lot of style and sophistication but it also makes the pearl a more dynamic "stone". I enjoy pearls and love seeing new ways of using them beyond the traditional single strand.

This is a custom piece so if you are interested please convo rolanddesigns!

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog! I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 word: WOW! I'm going to check out that Etsy shop :)

    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Please do! I have a pair of earrings from her, the same ones in the photo and I love them, so delicate and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete