Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Series: That Sunday Feeling, by Cattoo

That Sunday Feeling, by Cattoo

Happy Sunday! I am starting a new series called the 'Sunday Series', where I will feature an item that depicts this wonderfully lazy day of the week.

I am excited to feature this lovely print by Cattoo, especially since am enjoying the beginning of my Sunday while my cat is peacefully napping in the next room.

I totally agree with the artist, we all deserve a lazy day! I love the colors she uses in this print, they are very calming and fresh. The perfect combination to represent that Sunday feeling.

I always wonder what cats are dreaming of when they sleep. Mine makes funny squeaking noises when she sleeps...I like to think she is dreaming of new outdoor adventures. Or food.

What do you think, fellow cat/animal lovers?




1 comment: