Friday, September 25, 2009

Verne Ring, by mariagotijoyas

Verne Ring, by mariagotijoyas

Isn't this ring fabulous?

The blue-green labradorite is gorgeous, adding rustic beauty to the piece. The pearls add a very delicate touch, but I love how strong the ring looks with the metal frame opposite of the white. I love the look of oxidized silver!

I lived in Alaska for awhile and this design reminds me of Yupik native masks, they have a very similar look and when I look at the stone I can almost see a face!

Check out the matching earrings that go with this amazing ring!

I don't think I would ever take my eyes off of this ring when worn!


2 comments:

  1. Cool ring! Striking design, and labradorite is one of my favorites. I like the mix of textures and metals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Andi!!
    I'm so proud being here :)

    ReplyDelete