Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4-Ever Wedding Invitation, by SilhouetteBlue

4-Ever Wedding Invitations, by SilhouetteBlue

I fell in love with this design a few months ago when my fiancee and I were getting ready to send invitations out.

Wedding invitations can say a lot about the personality and style of a couple and I wanted to find the right 'look' that would reflect who we are. I thought this would be a simple task, as we are very laid-back people, but it became a pretty challenging endeavor. At long last, I found SilhouetteBlue. I was instantly drawn to her simple, yet very stylish designs. The wording, colors and silhouettes of her invitations and cards bring a modern sophistication to the greeting. Plus, the joy of receiving that personally addressed envelope in your mailbox with such a beautiful card to open is a major bonus :-)

I have had the pleasure of working with this lovely creator at SilhouetteBlue on my wedding inviations. We went for the 4-Ever Wedding Invitations because they reflect our love for the outdoors, especially hiking. Since my fiancee and I met in Alaska, we think the tree is a perfect symbol of our time in the Last Frontier. Plus, the carving of initiatls is a very sweet touch that I love.

Our family members LOVED receiving this invitation. We have since ordered announcements with the same design. I plan on shopping from SilhouetteBlue for every occassion!

No comments:

Post a Comment