Friday, August 21, 2009

Pleated Neckline Dress, by Lirola


Pleated Neckline Dress, by Lirola

I am in love with this dress.

I first saw Lirola's shop on a Gift Guide for Fall Fashion and immediately became enamored with a light green shirt design that has a beautiful rustled look to it.

I 'hearted' this dress right away and gasped with displeasure when I saw it sold the next day. (Lirola, thank you for reposting it! I hope you have this design forever! I DO intend to buy one!)

Two things grabbed my attention when I saw this dress: the color and the pleating. This shade of purple is almost mesmerizing, I think the color of the dresser and other items in the room give the dress a very calm effect. It is very easy on the eyes.

The asymmetrical pleating is so attractive and compliments the neckline. Ruffles can oftentimes look overwhelming, but Lirola has done something very unique and incredibly stylish by making them drape the neckline.

The photography is very well done in Lirola's shop. Every apparel item is well modeled and each photograph shows the details.

I send this seller a very BIG heart! Beautiful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment