Friday, August 28, 2009

Topographical Error, by ToyBreaker

Topographical Error, by ToyBreaker

These ties definitely do NOT suck.

In fact, they are awesome!

I found ToyBreaker's shop on a random Etsy search for things "navy" and was drawn to this tie with topographical maps.

I am a bit biased on why I like these so much; my fiancee is an oceanographer. These got a very quick heart from me. I think this tie will be the perfect gift for Christmas, Birthdays or 'just because'. The colors are wonderfully oceanic, the silk looks divine and the map is a great pattern for a dress-up or dress-down occassion.

I hope when my fiancee wears this tie it will be for some kind of presentation on oceanographic findings. He'll be the most stylin' scientist in the room I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment